Friday, April 3, 2009

English again..

back to english..
long time didnt post english article..
my english is not good as other ppl..
lol..our class teacher say she will change cuz of bluekaci..
wad a lame reason..
but..the reason is not important..
wad important is the teacher finnally make up her decision to stay in our class..
quite happy..
anyway..
today is my turn to oral test..
not good..keep scolding myself..
i skip many paragraph of my script..
except the last paragraph.."this is the end of my speech,thank you"
spent whole night to memorized..
and this is the result..
and the book-keeping test too..
if i got another chance i will sure that i can score full marks..
if i got another chance..lol

2 comments:

  1. Lol..
    Alan..dun so down lar..
    u had tried your best..=)
    My oral oso not so gud leh...
    say until half way hang hang hang...
    deng...


    Sky..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo..
    ahlan...
    dun wan keep scolding urself la...
    pass jorr jiu pass jorr...
    dun wan care about it jorr...
    now gambate la...
    my result oso very bad lo...
    T_T
    but...
    haiz~
    anyway...
    gambate n add oil la...
    ^^
    wish u~

    ReplyDelete