Tuesday, March 3, 2009

1.2.3...

let me count...
1.2.3.4.5....
zz...
u noe wad i am counting??
i'm counting how many subject i failed in this exam..
havent finish counting..still got many to go..
tis time exam didnt prepare properly...
got back home the first thing is "play"..
how stupid..
although i noe playing during exam time was not good..
still..no bird all the subject..
juz play play play untill sleep..
the time fly so fast when i was playing..
next morning went to school quickly do some useless revision..
useless revision..zz
cant memorised anything except last night de game..
carrying a blank mind went into classroom...
writing some no point answer on the answer paper..
hope can get some marks from the teacher..
how stupid..
dunno y..
dunno y i didnt study for my exam..
next exam..
hope my computer will broke...
den i will concentrate study for my exam..

6 comments:

  1. aiya me also failed no few la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. gambateh la u...
    al pass togetehr

    ReplyDelete
  3. failed failed failed
    science higher than me lar=(
    heng jiajia si de!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lan..
    nvm..
    u can come my house for revision..
    =)..
    but every time u come oso din bring ur heart de..
    how study?=.=..

    Sky..kindly advise..

    ReplyDelete
  5. zzz..who is the one call me to play basketball??

    ReplyDelete
  6. haiz...me many subject oso fei lou jor...
    i oso wan play basketball leh...
    but u play basketball really better than u play dota lo...hahaXD

    ReplyDelete